3D Six-Pack for Sony Vegas. 3.2 on 17 votes. 3D Six Pack from Pixelan Software is an affordable, easy-to-use plug-in that adds 250+ terrific 3D transitions to Sony Vegas and Sony Vegas Movie Studio. Discover the latest Edition software for Windows: camtasia, vidclipper video editor, windows live movie maker. Download them for free and without viruses.
- Vegas Movie Studio HD
The 11.0.79 version of Vegas Movie Studio HD is provided as a free download on our website. The most popular versions of the Vegas Movie Studio HD 11.0 and 9.0.
This PC program was developed to work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and can function on 32-bit systems. This program is a product of Sony Creative Software, Inc.
The program's installer files are commonly found as VegasMovieStudioHD110.exe, VegasMovieStudioHD90.exe, vegas110.exe, vegas90.exe or VegasMovieStudioPE100.exe etc. The program lies within Multimedia Tools, more precisely Editors & Converters. Our built-in antivirus checked this download and rated it as 100% safe.
From the developer:
Vegas™ Movie Studio HD is the easiest way to make your own professional-looking movies. Simply import your video footage or digital photos, edit out the parts you don’t want and enhance the rest with transitions, titles and more. Using this software, sharing your creation is now simple!
You may want to check out more software, such as Vegas Movie Studio Platinum, Ashampoo Slideshow Studio HD or Stop Motion Pro Studio HD / Studio HD Plus Edition, which might be similar to Vegas Movie Studio HD.Stop Motion Pro Studio HD / Studio HD Plus Edition
Viewers & Editors
Sony Vegas Movie Maker Free Download
- Color Match allows you to automatically match the color between clips.
- Added new rendering templates for delivering video in a portrait orientation.
Sony Vegas Movie Studio Free
Vegas Movie Studio Free Trial
- Added 64-bit Gracenote support.
- Touchscreen editing support. Many toolbars and menu items are now larger to accommodate touch gestures.
- New fade and trim handles on events.
- Dragging the playhead moves the cursor along the timeline. Press Ctrl and drag the playhead to scrub the timeline.
- Added support for uploading projects to Facebook.
- New toolbar added below the timeline to make timeline editing more efficient.
- Streamlined toolbars in the main Movie Studio window and Project Media window.
- New right-click menu in the Titles & Text plug-in allows quick access to Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, and Select All commands for editing text.
- You can now simultaneously adjust the fades of all selected events.
- Animated generated media events now display a thumbnail image in the timeline.
- Render progress is now displayed in the Windows taskbar. If the render time is greater than a minute, a sound is played when rendering is complete.