Are you looking for the Farberware Single Serve Coffee Maker? Now Shop online Coffee Maker at JustFriday.co. Buying a Best Farberware K-Cup Coffee Machine 2021. It’s important to take steps to protect yourself when shopping online.
Hamilton Beach Scoop Farberware Single Serve Coffee Maker, Fast Brewing, Stainless Steel (49981A)
|Model Name||The Scoop Single Serve Coffee|
|Capacity||14 Fluid Ounces|
About Coffee Maker
- Fast brewing: Brew an 8-ounce cup in less than 90 seconds and a 14-ounce travel mug in under 2.5 minutes.
- Flexible: Uses a mesh scoop filter so it can be brewed with your choice of coffee grounds.
- Custom cup: Brews a single-serve cup to your liking with regular (automatic drip) and bold options.
- Durable: Designed with durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel to ensure longevity. Built-in stand for coffee mugs.
- Great features: Features automatic shutoff after brewing, a spill-resistant drip tray and more.
- Note: To prevent coffee overflows, fill coffee grounds to the lowest line on the scoop filter and do not overfill. Be careful not to overgrind coffee beans, as very finely ground coffee can cause overflows. For a stronger cup of coffee, select the bold setting and use a medium grind size that's appropriate for a standard automatic drip coffee maker. This unit will not brew without water in the water reservoir, even if the brew button is pushed.
Differing boldness levels With the scoop coffee maker, versatility is key. Whether you decide to go with a mainstream brand coffee or stronger premium-brand coffee, you need a machine that understands and quickly adapts. Use the regular setting for a quick basic, automatic drip coffee, or get an upgrade and choose bold for more fine grinds, decaf or stronger flavors premium-brand coffee like Starbucks or Melita. Just remember that the finer the grind, the longer it takes to brew. For bolder coffee, the water passes through at a slower rate, but allows more contact time and better flavor extraction for a better-tasting cup when done brewing.
Measuring Proportions Appropriately Not sure how much coffee to add when brewing? No worries -- each scoop filter is labeled with two measuring lines for exact serving amounts. And more isn't necessarily better, in this case. Overfilling the scoop doesn't allow room for brewing and water can overflow and spill over, ultimately meaning weaker coffee.
Adjusting the Cup Size Before brewing, adjust the L-shaped cup rest to make sure your cup is as close to the dispensing nozzle as possible. For travel mugs, fit the cup rest against the coffeemaker and place your mug on top of the drip tray.
Award-Winning Design The Scoop Coffeemaker was awarded the "2012 Good Housekeeping Very Innovative Products (VIP) Award" by Good Housekeeping Research Institute. In addition, the Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) gave it high rankings for its ability to use coffee grinds, instead of packs or pods, and simultaneously give users the freedom to choose their own flavor, strength and cup size for their coffee.
The Farberware Single Serve Coffee Maker
The Scoop Single-Serve Coffeemaker goes where no coffeemaker has gone before, brewing hotter, faster and better-tasting coffee than most gourmet machines out there. And, its benefits don’t stop there. The Scoop Coffeemaker utilizes the simplicity of ground coffee and brews a customizable cup quickly: an 8 oz. cup in less than 90 seconds or a 14 oz. travel mug in under two-and-a-half minutes.
Product Feature Benefits
- Costs pennies per cup, compared to leading competitors’ single-size packs
- Proportions coffee exactly with single-serve scoop filter
- Brews an 8 oz. cup of coffee in less than 90 seconds
- Built-in adjustable stand holds standard-size cup and taller travel mugs
- One steel mesh scoop filter included; no need for paper filters
- Wide drip tray on base acts as a spill-resistant drain for excess coffee
- Settings for regular (automatic drip) and bold coffee
- Durable, stainless steel features ensure coffeemaker’s longevity
- Automatically shuts off after brewing